Posts

Thursday 5 April 2018

Comical butterflies

Butterfly spot challenge has this wheel for us
 
 
I made some tags and the top one fills the twine, teal and thistle criteria
 
 
The sentiments are computer generated and the stickers are raised. I added some faux stitching to complete.
 
I will also be entering these at  Simon says stamp blog Monday challenge where it's
'A trio of something'
 
I have a trio of tags.
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Paper: Soft tints by Paper Pizzazz
Single hole punch
Twine
Pentel fine liner in black
11/6 april
 

2 comments:

  1. What fun tags these are. Love the top one that fits my challenge. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun tag, beautiful and simple, love the colors! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete