Posts

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Anniversary

Just Add Ink have this cue
 
 
This card could definitely bee used for an anniversary
 
 
I made a similar one here. You can see my inspiration there too.
 
I will be entering this at Simon says stamp blog Monday challenge where it's
'Touchy feely'
The string on this card gives it some texture

Supplies:
Card stock: White 160gsm
                    Blue 160gsm
Scraps of paper in yellow, blue and red
Thread: DMC in blanche 
 Die: 2 die 4: heart
Cuttlebug
14/19 june
 

2 comments:

  1. Yep - super cool. I love this idea - colourful, interesting, tactile, texture. Great!! Chantell Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card!! I really like how you pieced and stitched the heart!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful project with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete