Posts

Thursday 4 May 2017

Bike Tag

CASe this sketch have this sketch
 
 
and Freshly made sketches have something similar with
 

 I turned both sketches landscape and made a commissioned card for a cyclist
 
 
I will also be entering this over at Simon says stamp blog Monday challenge where it's
'The great outdoors'
 
My inspiration
 
Source: Unknown
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
                    200gsm in silver
Pattern: form-a-lines window with bike
Thread: Silver: DMC E677
Washi Tape: tape measure and candy stripes
Peel off birthday sentiment
4/8 may
 

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is more like a piece of artwork rather than just a card! I absolutely adore the way you created the bike from clever stitching. You brought it to life through your talents and it made me smile to see what some thread could do in the right hands. I also liked the use of the horizontal tag as a background. This is really stunning and I'm so glad you shared it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete