Posts

Saturday 25 February 2017

Baby jumper

Curtain call challenge have this photo inspiration
 
 
I focused on the wool and made this baby card
 
 
 
I knitted a couple of rows on knitting needles before transferring them to the toothpicks. I added a bead to the end of each toothpick to complete.

I will also be entering this over at Split coast stampers F4A365 where it's
'Pick a combo'
The combo must include the colour Greenery



I will also be entering this over at Simon says stamp Work it Wednesday February where it's
'Use green'
 
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
scrap of yellow wool
toothpicks
brown beads
flat backed gems/insects in green
Paper: yellow 80gsm
           Gingham: Paper Pizzazz in soft tints
Pentel fine liner
craft glue
25 feb/26 march
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute, Glenda!!! Very creative and lovely soft colours!!!!
    Have a great weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute! I should give this a try...so I could use up some of the yarn I have sitting around...Card making kind made my crochet/knitting/and sewing take a back seat...Smile!

    ReplyDelete