Posts

Monday 13 June 2016

First Impressions

Freshly made sketches have what I initially thought of as a sketch which would be too 'busy' and layered for my style
 
 
but then I realized that with this pattern the sentiment could be the smallest box, the stitched border could be the second, the card stock the third and I only needed one more. Just goes to show that first impressions can often be misleading!
 
 
 
Supplies:
            Sentiment: My own
Card stock: 160gsm in white
                    Up cycled calendar for the oatmeal
Paper: scrapbooking
Rolfes metallic pen in rose
 

2 comments:

  1. Your stitched cards are truly amazing. I love how you interpreted the sketch - you are so right in that it does not need to be 'busy'! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very clever take on the sketch, Glenda!!!! Beautifully done!!!! Love the pretty flowers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete