Posts

Saturday 19 March 2016

Lucky stars

 

is to use some lucky stars.
I made this card for our God Daughter.

 
 It's the quick cousin of a shaker card. The sequins move but not as freely as in the real deal. First I did the stamping, then I made a little mound of sequins and stars. I carefully laid the vellum star over them and then holding everything as straight as possible I machine stitched around the star. To complete I added the sentiment and a couple of sequins.
 
My inspiration


 
 
 
Supplies:
Card board: 200gsm in kraft
Cuttlebug
Sizzixx star die
Chsetnut inkbox ink
Stamp: Kaisercraft bubble wrap
Assortment of sequins and stars from my stash
 
( 20 march) 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! The shaker heart is so cool and I love that you made it out of vellum. Thanks for entering your card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Cathie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to make a shaker, Glenda!!! Your sewing is very neat and I love the kraft!!! Beautiful!!!
    Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete