Posts

Friday 18 March 2016

Butterfly button gift tag

Butterfly spot challenge have a butterfly, button and /or bronze challenge
I decided to make a gift tag for a change.
I got very literal and used a butterfly button



I actually made a set of three tags, here they are all together
 

 
The tags are hand cut. I added some faux stitches to complete
 
Supplies:
Card stock: 160gsm in white
Paper: Scrap of green and light blue
          Spots: paper pizzazz soft tints
Pentel fine tipped liner in black
Sentiments: computer generated
Ornamental buttons
Circular punch
String
 

(22 March)

3 comments:

  1. Love your set of tags with the cute little buttons, Glenda!!! All so sweet!!!
    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab fun tags and I love your pink button butterflies. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tags with these fun buttons and the sweet paper!
    Thanks for playing at Butterfly Challenge 50#

    ReplyDelete