Posts

Sunday 14 February 2016

A heart full of flowers

Time out challenges have this quote as their inspiration
 
"Love is the flower you have got to let grow"
 
I made this card for my niece's last birthday and it fits this theme beautifully
 
 
My inspiration
 
Source: Helen Geddes



This would work just as well as a Valentines card and as that is the challenge at  CAS on Sunday and CASology  I will be entering it there too.

Supplies:
Card Stock: Pink 200gsm
Flowers: Bought
Satin ribbon for bow

 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous take on our challenge. Such beautiful buttons. I always love to see you at TO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative. Thank you for sharing at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, what cute little flowers, Glenda!!! So eautiful and wonderfully CAS!!!!
    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful heart of flowers! Great take on the challenges Glenda!
    Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glenda, your niece must have LOVED this! Those subtle little flowers arranged in a heart spells love in my book! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those sweet little delicate flowers!Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards!! Thank you for joining our Valentine Challenge at CAS on Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete