Posts

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Neutral

I can't believe that it's already the last week of my holidays. They have flown by. I can't say that I am relishing the idea of starting all over again with a new bunch of boys but I guess that's the nature of my job!
 
The criteria at Simply less is moore is Neutrals so I will be entering this card over there.
 
 
I chose to use white and cream as my neutrals.
 
 
Supplies:
Thread: DMC Satin in white
Pattern: Ann's paper art
             Sentiment: Stitching cards Free-words-for-card-stitching
Card Stock: 160gsm in white and cream
Paper: 80gsm in white and cream
Flower punch
Flat backed gems in champagne

4 comments:

  1. What patience you must have to do this fab stitching!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must take a lot of work but the result is fabulous.
    thanks so much for playing along this week!
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super design, wonderful stitching as ever!
    Thank you so much for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitching to frame your flowers is beautiful. The white/cream combo is so pretty.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete