Posts

Monday 30 November 2015

Snowflakes

I managed to get some sewing done this weekend, thank goodness. This week is the start of "silly season" for me with 2 dinners and a lunch planned. I also have prize giving at school so something new to wear certainly won't go amiss.

Another Christmas card and it fits the new sketch at Freshly made sketches perfectly
 
 I made a couple in the blue and silver combo
 
 
but my one sister doesn't like blue so I made this combo for her instead.
 
 
 
I will also be entering this at Time out challenges
where the challenge is a word one
"Snowflakes are winter's butterflies"
 
My Inspiration
 
Source: Chris Margrie


Source: Michelle Williams

 Supplies:
              Sentiment Stitching cards Free words for card stitching
Thread: Silver DMC 415
             All other colour codes and brands unknown
Card stock: 160gsm in white


3 comments:

  1. So pretty Glenda. I hadn't realised you stitched the sentiments as well! How fabulous and how clever. I do like you made one in red also. And a new outfit sounds fun. Thanks for joining TO x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous stitching! Very pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty cards Glenda - your creativity with thread is just amazing! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete