Posts

Thursday 12 February 2015

Valentines day part 3

It was while making this card that I came up with the idea for today's heart card. Once again it's appropriate for valentines, a wedding or anniversary card.
I particularly like the combination of copper and white.


I distressed the edges, added copper peel off and to finish enamel dots and flat backed gems.

And now for my next card


My inspiration

Source: Resqbabrie at Splitcoast Stampers

I layered the stitched panel onto black paper and added some decorative tape in black to the base. The flat backed gems compliment the colours used for the hearts.

Supplies:
Card 1
Pattern: New Designs, New Projects for Embroidery on Paper by Erica Fortgens
Peel off in copper
Copper enamel dots
Champagne flat backed gems
Thread: DMC Blanche
Card 2
Just for you Tape Sticker Size 12 5/18cm
Pattern:  Stitching Cards border 1 valentine hearts 
Thread: Red and yellow (no make or number available)
             Green DMC 704
             Blue DMC 809
Flat backed gems in green, red and blue

No comments:

Post a Comment