Posts

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Circular srolls

Last year I mentioned that I set myself a challenge to stitch all the patterns which I have had for ages but somehow never got around to making. Well today's cards are both made using one of these pattern. When I had finished the first one I liked it so much that I did it again in another colour combination. I'm not sure why I waited so long to make use of this pattern. I really like it.



The "string" at the base of the card is actually crochet cotton that I bought really cheaply. I like working with it as it's not as hard as ordinary string.
I have actually stitched this design again since making these cards but I'll save that for another post.

Supplies: 
Pattern: 101 Ideas for Embroidery on paper by Erica Fortgens
Thread: Pink and yellow (make and numbers unknown)
Crochet cotton in white
Beads: Oddments
Liquid Pearls in platinum
Card Stock: 160gsm in white and cream
                    Pink in linen finish

No comments:

Post a Comment