Posts

Monday 22 December 2014

Baby Cards part 2

Earlier this week I showed you four baby cards I made for a charity Part 1. Today I will share the other four designs.
I always enjoy making this pattern. Unfortunately I have absolutely no idea where I acquired it originally, sorry.
I made four cards but only sent the yellow and white ones as part of the charity drive.


This is an old favourite which I have made many times. It is always well received.


The mouse is another free pattern from Berg Kaarten


and finally just for a bit of fun I took my inspiration from Barbara over at AddInktive Designs and made this really cute elephant. He is hand drawn and cut. The word is computer generated and distressed around the edges for definition.


Supplies:
Patterns: Stitching Cards Pram.
              Words 101 Ideas for Embroidery on Paper by Eric Fortgens
              Bergkaarten bottle
Thread: All with unknown brands and numbers except for the gold which is DMC metallic effects in E436 
Blue Button
Green spotted satin ribbon, spotted blue satin ribbon, white, rabbit in yellow and pink. All scraps
Wobbly eye
Paper: Hearts Crafty Ferret
           Swirls in green and blue gingham Paper Pizazz soft tints
           Pink gingham Activity Village
           Yellow interlocking circles Phillip Martin
Cuttle bug embossing folder daisy
Gold Bostick glitter glue
Gold peel offs for edging

No comments:

Post a Comment